Services we provide to our customers on every water job:
- IICRC Certified Technicians in: Water Damage, Commercial Drying Specialist, Odour Control, Fire & Smoke Restoration, Carpet Cleaning, Applied Structural Drying, Carpet Repair & Reinstallation, Health & Safety, Journeyman water restorer, etc.
- Xactimate Estimate with line item pricing detailing the cost
- Quick books Invoice which corresponds to the Xactimate Estimate
- Extensive Digital Documentation included in Xactimate Estimate. Photos are taken before starting job, during drying process and then after the job is complete.
- Authorization forms filled in on every loss:
Condominium Loss | Residential Loss | Commercial Loss | Rental Loss
- Emergency Service Agreement signed prior to start of work
- Customer Instruction / Responsibility Form will be signed twice, at start delivery of drying equipment and removal of drying equipment.
- Emergency Service Details Form – Technician fills form and gets it signed daily.
- Moisture Map and Daily Humidity Readings – technicians daily recordings
- System Notes for Large Loss – when multiple insurance companies are involved
- Can work directly with your insurance adjuster and as many other adjusters once assigned to the job. Many times we are called in to mitigate damages directly by homeowner prior to any decisions if a claim will be made.
- Experienced with Condominium and Insurance rules for over 20 years
- We will not start work unless there is an understanding of what needs to be done and obtaining a signature on the Emergency Service Agreement by the owner or rep.
- 24 hrs per day We are on call and ready to respond to your emergency needs
- We have a large network of Rainbow International Franchisees to come together if the loss is large enough to require it. We work with each other.
- On-Site Project Management on all water loss jobs. Updating files daily – communicating to all involved in a timely manner, recording moisture readings.
Water damage is progressive and always gets worse unless handled by professionals right away within 48 hours if not immediately. Following the correct procedures quickly reduces overall loss severity.